ABB Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Trainee – Technical Sales Support | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2022: ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Qualification for ABB Recruitment 2022 :
- Graduate Fresh Engineers in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics from Tier II Engineering colleges & NITs with good aptitude and interest to achieve in Control system & Automation field.
- 1-2 years of experience in industrial automation is an added advantage.
- Good Communication skills, Knowledge in computer basics, Microsoft Suits.
This is a Graduate Trainee : Technical Sales Support role, reporting to the Sales Support Manager in Business Area – India Operations Centre, Process Automation (INOPC PA) based in Bangalore, India. You will be primarily responsible to support the Sales organization and customers throughout the proposal process by preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology, determining costs, preparing final documentation, and serving as a key technical resource in the assigned area.
- Provide technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations.
- Performs analytic and diagnostic studies to determine most suitable technical solution to meet customer needs.
- Propose technical solutions for complex enquiries.
- Prepares and delivers technical presentations and demonstrations for both internal staff and customers on complex product issues.
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here