ABB Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Diploma Testing Engineer | Diploma in Electrical | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Vadodara
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Off Campus Drive 2022: ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Diploma Testing Engineer
Job Location: Vadodara
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Recruitment 2022 :
- Diploma Electrical engineer with 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Managing shift loading for testing function.
- Complete procedures for safe testing of motors.
- Ensure / work with hand for all testing requirements without any support.
This is a Testing Engineer role, reporting to Quality Control Manager in Motion division located in Vadodara. Act with safety, efficiency, quality and productivity to assure that products and systems meet stated requirements. Employs various test protocols and applies standards to ensure quality.
- Conducts test protocols as assigned to ensure the products and systems that are created by the local organization meet specified requirements and customer expectations.
- Assists engineering staff to develop test protocols as necessary to investigate the integrity of new products, or new functionality for existing products. Provides support to other functional teams as needed to deploy incoming test protocols and to perform First Article Inspections. Ensures data are available according to ABB QO guidelines.
- Utilizes safety systems to perform work, resulting in an accident-free workplace. Notifies others when unsafe situations are observed and works with local HSE teams to improve the safety systems.
- Works with department staff to improve existing test protocols and capability, resulting in greater efficiency, accuracy, and/or reliability of test outcomes.
- Collects, records, and evaluates utilizing Lean 6 Sigma, engineering standards and specifications, the quantitative metrics that provide descriptive data for the determination of compliance to requirements.
- Trains Machine Operators in basic quality test routines to support quality-at-source processes and verifies quality assurance testing performed as a part of the value creation process.
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here