ABB Recruitment 2021 | R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2021: ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: R&D Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 4 – 6 Years
Qualification for ABB Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics from a reputed institution.
This is a R&D Engineer role, reporting to the Team Manager in business area Process Automation located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon-valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
- Deliver code assessment and analysis to determine compliance with Open (Open Source) OSS licenses.
- Support legal and product teams in their mitigation efforts.
- Enhance the toolchain to increase automation.
- Act as a consultant in OSS-related matters for ABB teams world-wide.
- Keep current with the state of the art of open source and technology trends.
- Required 4 to 6 years of experience in with Black Duck HUB.
- Should have analyzed 100 projects on your own with Black Duck HUB.
- Should understand programming principles, particularly in C-family languages.
- Should have development experience in Java along with open source (licenses, contributions to open source projects).
- Should have ability to review and understand others’ source code.
- Ability to efficiently search data in multiple sources, analytical skills, and solution seeking attitude.
How to Apply for ABB Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply ABB Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here