ABB Recruitment 2021 | Project Engineer – Electrical | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2021: ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Project Engineer – Electrical
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
This is a Project Engineer – Electrical Engineering role, reporting to the Engineering Manager in Business Area – India Operations Centre, Industrial Automation (INOPC IA) located in Bangalore / Chennai. You will be responsible for designing authority for an engineering discipline with low to medium complexity. Completing assignments on small projects or portions of larger projects, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements..
- Performing basic & detail engineering activities and provide optimized solutions for the electrical system in industrial projects and preparing of overall key Single Line Diagram (SLD), auxiliary, alternant current or direct current SLD & protection SLD.
- Designing calculations including transformer sizing, battery sizing, earthing calculation, cable sizing, cable tray sizing, lighting calculation, lightning calculation.
- Preparing of data sheet & specification for all equipment used in industries like transformer, GCB, bus duct, medium voltage switchgear (both air insulated switch and gas insulated switch), low voltage, switchgear, battery/ UPS system, variable frequency drive, cable, cable tray, earthing & lightning, communication equipment’s, switchyard equipment’s.
- Managing and preparing project and as built documentation as per customer project schedule.
- Preparing of engineering schedule in line with agreed document deliverable list matching engineering portion of project schedule.
- Estimation of engineering man hours and technical pre-bid engineering support to tendering department.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Required minimum 3-7 years of relevant experience.
- Should have experience in high voltage or medium voltage or low voltage, switchgear or relays.
- Experience in design, sizing & vendor development.
Apply Link: Job Expired