ABB Recruitment 2021 | Project Engineer – Electrical | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2021: ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Project Engineer – Electrical
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
This is a Project Engineer role, reporting to the Engineering Manager in Business Area Electrification located in Bangalore & Hyderabad and will be responsible for completing assignments on small projects or portions of larger projects, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Responsible for understanding Electrical schematics for Medium Voltage/Low Voltage switchgear, controls for generator and synchronizing used for standby power managements and independently or minimal support to develop PLC ladder logic and HMI/SCADA as per customer requirements.
- Understanding controls and industry standard communication protocols (Modbus RTU/TCPIP, EGD, Ethernet, SRTP) and using it in the PLC / HMI program development.
- Supporting application development and Logic utilizing PLC/HMI software and Intelligent Electronic Devices (IEDs)/Numerical Relays, Soft Starters for Motor and/or Feeder Control (MCC/PCC).
- Interacting with cross-functional teams and clarifying the technical questions.
- Building strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Software Engineering for PLC based applications using ladder logic and HMI / SCADA, preference to ABB PLCs like AC 500 series and ABB ZEE 600.
- Sound knowledge of PLC applications in MV/LV switchgear, generator controls and synchronization, industry standard communication protocols (Modbus RTU/TCPIP, EGD, SRTP, Ethernet), device and enterprise level data monitoring.
- Experience in programming Intelligent Electronic Devices (IEDs) / Numerical Relays. Preference will be given for experience in programming ABB Relion Series relays.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, documentations ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, result oriented and customer focused.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Office 365, software tools for automations (excel macro / VB).
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills
Apply Link: Job Expired