ABB Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Recruitment 2021: ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT from IITs or IIITs
This is a Graduate Engineer role, reporting to the R&D Principal Engineer in business area Industrial Automation (IA) located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon-valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
- Developing software and preparing and ensuring delivery of high-quality Industrial Automation applications.
- Working closely with Front-end teams/Sales to understand customers’ requirements, business environment and related complexity and formulate software requirements specifications.
- Demonstrating innovation in software applications making processes followed and/or products delivered and encouraged it within the team.
- Delivering products using in complex technology landscapes.
- Delivering in predictable timelines and with predictable quality.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Required graduate engineers from premier Institutions like IIT/IIIT with Information Technology or Computer Science stream.
- Fresher with software development in leading and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Should have knowledge of software development platforms.
- Should have good experience on working on Microsoft Office tools for automation.
- Should have strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Should good customer be facing and coordination skills.
Application Link: Click Here