ABB Recruitment 2020 | Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Testing Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Qualification: Bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical / electronic engineering or equivalent.
- As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Responsible for the verification & validation of substation automation products.
- Develops new and adaptive design of test cases for system and product requirements.
- Report & verify the test defect logs captured during the testing phase of the assigned product..
- Need to partner well with a variety of different product stakeholder groups, including management at different levels, business analysts and developer’s community.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Application Link: Link Expired