ABB Recruitment 2020 | Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering | Chennai
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Testing Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering
- As a Testing Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Configuring Test Environment – Test Environment is to be created with the components of MACH Control System in the Test Lab Facility, with Computers, Servers, Input – Output Boards and Simulation Environments.
- Develop/Write Test procedures – Write Test Cases / Scenarios for verifying the functionalities of the Control System like Communication, Analog and Digital Acquisitions etc.
- Test Execution – Execution of Test Cases, for various software and hardware releases using the developed test cases in the test lab.
- Test Reporting – Report the test execution details to the development team for further actions.
- Maintains Test Environment – Maintain the test environment with updated software and hardware for current and future use.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Application Link: Link Expired