ABB Recruitment 2020 | R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.S – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: R&D Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.S – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
This position will report to R&D Manager and responsible for contributing with own ideas to identify, propose and implement innovative technology development and solutions. Solving industrial problems independently.
- Developing IoT Platform architecture to cater to value-added services for different business units of ABB Electrification group.
- Communicating ideas, concepts to team and create an environment that inspires constant innovation in product and processes.
- Generating software requirement specification and detailed design from product technical specs.
- Driving product quality by applying modern software engineering practices, implementing unit tests, static/dynamical code analysis, ensuring pragmatic, clean and sustainable implementations
- Applying principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Application Link: Link Expired