ABB Recruitment 2020 | R&D Electrical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Vadodara | January 2020
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: R&D Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Vadodara
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering
Job Description: The position is for the Research & Development engineer at Technology center India for the Condenser Bushing product line. You will have responsibilities of designing, prototyping and testing of Condenser Bushing.
- Performing various electrical calculations like dielectrics, thermal, statistics, design optimization etc.
- Performing benchmarking, cost reduction initiatives, root cause analysis, and troubleshooting.
- Preparation of project documentation like design report, DFMEA etc.
- Preparation of product documentation like bill of material, material specification and process
- Coordinating with the Local and Global R&D team, good communication skills and experience on
- various technical document preparation.
- Test object preparation, test document preparation, co-ordination with production and test
- Preparation of drawing, Dielectric field calculation, 3-D CAD design/modelling
- Should have knowledge on manufacturing technologies, material knowledge etc.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Application Link: Link Expired