ABB Recruitment 2020 | Project Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Project Engineer – Cyber security
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering
As a Project Engineer – Cyber security you will be part of India Operations Centre, Industrial Automation (INOPC IA) and will be based in Bangalore. Reporting to Technical consulting manager- INOPC and Design authority for an engineering discipline with low to medium complexity. Complete assignments on small projects or portions of larger projects, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Engineering Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Computer science.
- 2 years of experience in the area of networking / cybersecurity required.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Good documentation skills to ensure easy-to-adopt and consistent guidelines and customer documentation.
- The ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- A willingness to travel.
Application Link: Click Here