ABB Recruitment 2020 | Program Management Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Program Management Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3+ Years
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering; or higher.
- Proven record of engineering analysis and design execution success min 3 years.
- Responsible for driving definition process of IMCO projects by organizing cross-functional workouts and close cooperation with technology, manufacturing, sourcing, product management and vendors.
- Coordinate execution of productivity programs, validate product designs changes, implement manufacturing readiness, and support product launch.
- Ensure projects meet their financial goals.
- Ensure developed product designs meet industrial electrical distribution market needs defined by product technical specifications and UL, IEC, and ANSI standards.
- Develop and test product qualification, certification, and reliability requirements.
- Manage execution of prototype design, build, and testing.
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis to resolve design concept failures.
- Work with AME group for expertise/technical leverage to improve conversions with supplier of assembly /part price.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Application Link: Link Expired