ABB Recruitment 2020 | Service Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore | January 2020
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Service Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Familiar with HMI operations, able to operate customize software and hardware interface. E.g. numeric relays/ drives. Reactive power compensation system knowledge.
- Identifying technical problem makes analysis though remote or on-site activity in any service categories installation maintenance, advance services testing retrofit upgrades etc.
- Contributing to customer satisfaction by executing service work according to customer order and expectation. Creating and maintains good relationship with customer and identifies new sales opportunities.
- Preparing all documents and reports singed by customer. Preparing detailed analysis and give feedback to design quality for improvement action.
- Applying safety rules and safety practices as well as environmental responsibilities.
- Handling CCRPs customer complaint resolution process. 5S and safety knowledge.
- Coordinating with project management/ design /SCM to resolve complaints. Coordinating with Operations, SCM and project management personnel for deliverables on daily basis.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Application Link: Link Expired