ABB Recruitment 2020 | Associate Project Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Associate Project Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
The role is accountable for the following activities: Installation, configuration, database development, Debugging of code. Perform testing & performance analysis. Conduct factory acceptance and site acceptance testing of SCADA DMS functions and provide AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) support.
- Installation, configuration and verification of ABB’s Network Control software & third party software.
- Preparation/modifications of product technical documents with project specific requirements.
- Data collection, mapping, cleansing and data loads into ABB ES products.
- Building displays and generating reports rendered in Graphical User Interfaces.
- Conducting system testing both at the factory and at site by systematically documenting the results
- Verifying and providing solutions to the technical issues reported by both external and internal customers.
- Interfacing with customer and the local consultant team, resolve issues on-time and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
Application Link: Link ExpiredClick Here