ABB Recruitment 2019 | Site Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Vadodara | November 2019
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Site Engineer
Job Location: Vadodara
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2+ Years
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
- Serving as ABB’s Prime Interface with Customer.
- Overall Site Execution for Bay Augmentation & Retrofit works with utmost Safety and integrity.
- Executing Site activities according to Plan and Update the Status on progress (able to manage more than one site at a time).
- Working closely with Project Manager to meet contractual obligations.
- Assuring valid Health & Safety Plan is prepared before start of execution and proactively monitors and implement the same. Instructs newly arrived Team on Safety Guidelines.
- Interpreting of Switchyard Drawings like Plan, Section, SLD etc. & Ensuring execution of work as per Field quality plan. Ability to supervise work for erection, testing and commission of project site works.
- Co-ordinating all the logistics, like gate passes, requirement of testing equipment and team, local accommodation & Transportation for personnel.
- Keeping and updating site log book, maintain statutory documents, recording Site work such ABB Personnel activities, requests made by customer & contractors.
- Closure of Site with all statutory documents, Installation & Commissioning of project works, Handing over site to customer, Certification of contractor bills.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Application Link:Link Expired