ABB Recruitment 2019 | Mechanical Design Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering | Bangalore | December 2019
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering
- You’re Diploma/Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Mechatronics with 2~3 years + experience in Mechanical design engineering & Robotic Simulation proposals .
- Knowledge of Design software essential : Solid works 2016 / Catia V5/ NX & AutoCAD
- Knowledge of GD&T, Design of fixtures, Mechanical elements required
- Knowledge of Robot Simulation Software: Rob CAD/ Delmia/IGRIP/ ABB Robot studio , Rob guide, Cimstation
- Good knowledge of English required .
- Ability to communicate clearly both written & verbal in English.
- Desirable & Advantageous .
- Knowledge of Automotive manufacturing processes ( Stamping/ Welding/ Assembly / Palletising , material handling applications) .
- Experience on ABB Robotic solutions will be an advantage.
- You will be part of Robotics Engineering Center.
- The main focus is to provide customers (Global ABB LBU’s) engineering support for Mechanical Design and Simulation for Robotic Applications.
- You as Design engineer will be responsible for providing Design engineering comprising of 3D concept, 2D detailing and Robot simulations for customer specific applications meeting the timelines.
- Preparing different options and solutions incorporating the ABB Design standards and or International design standards.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Application Link: Link Expired