ABB Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Executive Diploma Trainee | Diploma – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ ICE | 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: ABB India Limited
ABB Off Campus Drive: ABB is a technology leader in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. The company’s solutions connect engineering know-how and software to optimize how things are manufactured, moved, powered and operated.
Building on more than 130 years of excellence, ABB’s ~105,000 employees are committed to driving innovations that accelerate industrial transformation.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Executive Diploma Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for ABB Off Campus Drive:
- Technical Diploma student in Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Instrumentation graduating in 2023 or aggregate of 10th and 12th and all previous semesters should be 60% and above with no backlogs
- Attitude and ability to learn and execute quickly
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team to solve complex problems
- Demonstrates a high level of self-belief and motivation. Shows drive and ambition for broader responsibility
- Should have a professional level of social understanding and good working relationships with other
- Open to new ideas, demonstrates ability to innovate and eagerness to improve things
You will be working as an Executive Diploma Trainee and will be part of the Process Automation Business Area for Process Industries division in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to the Global Engineering Manager and will be responsible for a 1-year talent program focusing on a specific role and business, creating a deep knowledge of the company and the team, to allow a successful career as a specialist and expert within our technology company.
- Performing basic survey work, standard computations, analysis, and basic design tasks
- Collecting data and supporting the production of the engineering design
- Exercising judgment on limited details of work and on the application of standard methods
- Preparing project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables
- Assisting customers with technical issues interacting with official contacts, contractors, and other staff within his/her scope of deliverables
- Assisting communication pertaining to specific assignments or meetings
- Participating in workshops pertaining to engineering design, tools, and processes
- Reporting process and tool inefficiencies, along with suggesting ideas for improvement
How to Apply for ABB Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here