AAI Recruitment 2020 | www.aai.aero | Freshers | Junior Assistant | 180 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Across India | Last Date: 2nd September 2020
Company: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India.
The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Category – 1 PSU company.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Positions: Junior Assistant
Total Vacancies: 180
- Junior Assistant (Civil): 15 posts
- Junior Assistant (Electrical): 15 posts
- Junior Assistant (Electronics): 150 posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.40,000-1,40,000/- PM
- Candidates should complete Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university and
- Having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE score card for the year 2019 in the respective disciplines.
|Disciplines||GATE Branch/ GATE Code|
|Civil Engineering||Civil/ CE|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical/ EE|
Electrical with specialization in Electronics
|Electronics and Communication/ EC|
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2019 Normalized Marks will be called directly for document verification
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
Note: SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Mode of Payment: Through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card only from State Bank Collect System of State Bank of India
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above position through online at (https://www.aai.aero/) website from 3rd August to 2nd September 2020.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here