AAI JE Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | www.aai.aero | Junior Executive | 496 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | 2020 – 2023 batch | Across India
Company: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
AAI JE Recruitment 2023: Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging the erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India.
The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Category – 1 PSU company.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Positions: Junior Executive – Air Traffic Control
Total Vacancies: 496 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.40000 – 140000/- PM
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for AAI JE Recruitment 2023:
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics and mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester’s curricula)
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th standard)
- The degree should be From a Recognized/ Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India; and Percentage of marks: – Pass marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree
- Departmental candidates possessing recognized degrees as per the required minimum qualification, obtained through part-time/ correspondence/ distance education mode shall be eligible to apply
Selection Process for AAI JE Recruitment 2023:
- On the basis of the details furnished in the application form, provisionally eligible candidates shall be called for Online examination, and admit cards shall be issued to them accordingly.
- Objective Type Online Examination (Computer Based Test) will be conducted for all the posts.
- There will not be any negative markings for wrong answers attempted by the candidates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online examination and they will be called for the Application Verification/ Voice Test/ Psychoactive Substances Test/Psychological Assessment Test/ Medical Test/ Background Verification, as applicable for the post
- Candidates will have to visit the AAI website to download the admit cards for online examination through the link provided on the website.
- Roll numbers of the shortlisted candidates will be declared on the AAI website only.
- The online examination (Computer based Test) will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English
- Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (inclusive of GST) is to be paid by the candidates through online mode
- SC/ST/PWD candidates/Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
Application Fee Mode: Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card
How to Apply for AAI JE Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 1st November to 31st November 2023.
For more details: Click Here.
Apply Link: Click Here.