AAI Invited Applications from Freshers for Apprenticeship | www.aai.aero | Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentices | 90 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Delhi | Last Date: 31st October 2021
Company: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
AAI Invited Applications From Freshers for Apprenticeship: Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India.
The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Category – 1 PSU company.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Positions: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice/ ITI Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 90 Posts
- Civil (Graduate) – 10 Posts
- Civil (Diploma) – 7 Posts
- Electrical (Graduate) – 9 Posts
- Electrical (Diploma) – 6 Posts
- Electronics (Graduate) – 3 Posts
- Electronics (Diploma) – 13 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate) – 2 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma) – 4 Posts
- Automobile/Mechanical (Diploma) – 4 Posts
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Graduate) – 2 Posts
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Diploma) – 2 Posts
- Architect (Graduate) – 4 Posts
- ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics) – 24 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.15,000/- PM
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/- PM
- ITI Apprentices – Rs.9,000/- PM
Job Location: Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Invited Applications From Freshers for Apprenticeship:
- Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI OR ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Only Indian Nationals from Indian Nationals belonging to the states of Northern Region (NR) are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/ diploma on or after 2019 are only eligible
- Maximum 26 years as on 30-09-2021.
Selection Process for AAI Invited Applications From Freshers for Apprenticeship:
Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis. The selected candidates will be posted at the given locations in the Northern Region based on their registration location
How to Apply for AAI AAI Invited Applications From Freshers for Apprenticeship?
All the interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) and RDAT web portal (ITI apprentice) on or before 31st October 2021
Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices: Click Here
ITI Apprentices: Click Here
Apply Link NATS Portal (For Graduate Diploma): Click Here
Apply Link-RDAT Portal(For ITI): Click Here