Mahindra Comviva Recruitment 2021 | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Mahindra Comviva Technologies Limited
Mahindra Comviva Recruitment 2021: Mahindra Comviva is a value-added services provider for mobile operators. Comviva has customers in over 90 countries, predominantly in Asia, the Middle East, LATAM and Africa and offers messaging, mobile Internet, content, mobile commerce, prepaid and “business support solutions”. Headquartered and with its main R&D and network operation center in Gurgaon, Haryana, Mahindra Comviva also has offices in Bangalore and Mumbai.
Mahindra Comviva has international offices in South Africa, Dubai, Singapore, Thailand, the UK and the USA. In 2012 Tech Mahindra bought 51% stake in Comviva.
Company Website: www.mahindracomviva.com
Positions: Software Developer
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Mahindra Comviva Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
We are looking at technically oriented Engineers who are passionate about evolving and building world class products.
- Participate in full software development lifecycle and write code that is performant, maintainable, clear and concise
- Build and maintain high-performance, fault-tolerant and scalable platform
- Developing frame work required for any specific requirements that can support junior developers
- Preparing HLD and LLD documents, for modulesEnsuring quality deliverables as per expectations with close coordination with team.
- Ensuring best engineering practices are followed during development.
- Handle customer queries and complaints received directly or through the company support organization.
- Work closely with internal teams like Validation, Implementation, Support, Documentation, Solutioning team) and external stake holders (Customer)
- Strong knowledge of Java 1.8 and related ORM(Hibernate 5.0)
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience of unit testing with Junit and mocking frameworks (Mockito).
- Strong knowledge of Spring core, Spring Batch, Spring Boot.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience of Message oriented Middleware like RabbitMQ.
- Hands on experience in writing Rest Assured Test cases for Rest API Testing.
- Good understanding of design patterns.
- Knowledge of some of UI latest languages / frameworks like Angular2.
- Prior experience working with CI/CD tools.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Should be proficient in writing PLSQL queries.
- Good to have knowledge on micro-service architecture
- Good to have Telecom domain experience
How to Apply for Mahindra Comviva Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates should apply through the online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here