Wabtec Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Wabtec Corporation
Wabtec Recruitment 2023: At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential – that of the transportation industry, and yours! Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective success across the vibrant portfolios of Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, we offer employees hands-on opportunities all over the world to shape the future of transportation – as well as their own. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, leveraging our digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services to create transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Along with our industry-leading portfolio of products and solutions for the rail and transit industries, Wabtec is a leader in mining, marine, and industrial solutions.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities.
Company Website: www.wabteccorp.com
Positions: Intern – Computer Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Wabtec Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- The intern will be part of the products in Digital Solutions (Ex. Ports, Rail domain) and will be working as part of the engineering team delivering functional components as needed by the product management.
- The intern is expected to have a basic SDLC knowledge
- Assist with the development, troubleshooting and deployment of the software projects. Reports progress regularly to key stakeholders Key Deliverables & Expectations
- Take ownership of module delivery under the guidance of assigned mentor.
- Collaborate well with the team members
- Develop code, write unit test and integration test cases.
- Work closely with required teams to ensure business functionality is delivered on time
- Participate in technical discussions and contribute to form of presentations or Proof of concepts.
- Flexible and Quick learner
- Be an excellent problem solver.
Technical and Soft Skills
- Should have knowledge on programming (C/C++/Java/Python)
- Should have knowledge on frontend technologies such as Angular JS, Java Scripts, etc.
- Possess good understanding of RDBMS
- Knowledge of Cloud Related technologies like AWS will be add on
- Good knowledge on Data structure, Algorithms is required
How to Apply for Wabtec Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here