Unisys Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Application Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Unisys India Pvt Ltd
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications.
To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.
Company Website: www.unisys.com
Positions: Associate Application Development Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Unisys Recruitment Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE
- Performs coding and unit testing activities with guidance and detects fixes based on the design document provided & project defined guidelines (E.g. coding guidelines, CI, source codes process, check ins / check out process etc.).
- Performs build and deployment activities for application development efforts, following defined processes and procedures for delivery and deployment.
- Works to understand use cases and requirements needed to develop. Explores alternative solutions available by selecting the best option, through the application of DAR techniques.
- Ensures that CSAT is Green related to service quality, adherence to SLA, skill, technical expertise, understanding the business needs and competency.
- Performs tasks to validate the integrity of pre-production environments, such as development, test, QA and staging environments.
- May perform development and testing of processes used for configuration management, deployment and automation.
- May perform configuration management functions including the implementation and support of configuration management systems and processes, such as source code management, workflow, issue tracking, deployment, provisioning and testing automation.
- May provide application support for a portion of their time as well as maintenance and enhancements to the application.
- Works in accordance to standards and methodologies used within the project or organization. • Provides impact analysis details for assigned work.
- Promotes innovation within team or project.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years of experience in coding and programming gained through internships and advanced coursework
How to Apply for Unisys Recruitment Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here