Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Security Executive (Trainee) | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Graduates | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Across India
Company: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2021: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs. 2,58,651 crore ($ 58,000 million), cash profit of Rs. 34,530 crore ($ 7,743 million), net profit of Rs. 20,286 Crore ($ 4,549 million) and total assets of Rs. 2,84,719 Crore ($ 63,846 million).
RIL is the first private sector company from India to feature in the Fortune Global 500 list of ‘World’s Largest Corporations’ and ranks 119th amongst the world’s top companies in terms of profits. Reliance’s products and services portfolio touches almost all Indians on a daily basis, across economic and social spectrums. We are now focussed on building platforms that will herald the Fourth Industrial Revolution and will create opportunities and avenues for India and all its citizens to realise their true potential.
Company Website: www.ril.com
Positions: Security Executive (Trainee)
Job Location: Across India
Experience: 0 – 3 years
- Rs. 3.75 LPA, during the initial training period of one year.
- Rs. 4.5LPA, with employee benefits
Eligibility Criteria for Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Graduation from any recognized University
- Freshers can apply
- Cut-off percentages: Technical Streams (65%), Non-technical streams (60%), NCC ‘C’ graduates (50% – irrespective of stream).
- Age Limit (As on 30 June 2021) : 26 Years
- Height: Male: min 157.5 cms / Female: min 152 cms.
- Original Final Year marksheets are required to be eligible for final selection.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate, while not mandatory, will be given weightage.
Selection Process for Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2021:
- MAT (Mental Ability Test) 7th May, 2021
- Interview 17th – 31st May,2021
- Psychometric Test 19th May,2021 – 10th June,2021
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test) In person
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 25th April 2021.
Apply Link: Click Here