Mindtree Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Quality Analyst | 2017 – 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ ICE/ Telecom; BCA/ B.Sc | Bangalore
Company: Mindtree Limited
Mindtree Recruitment 2021:- Mindtree Limited is a global information technology solutions company with revenues of over USD 400 million. Our 11,000 experts engineer meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish. Mindtree’s consulting-driven approach makes us a strategic partner to over 40 Fortune 500 enterprises.
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Positions: Quality Analyst
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: ₹ 3 – 5 LPA
Qualification for Mindtree Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ ICE/ Telecom; BCA/ B.Sc
- Daily calls/ incidents/SRs audits & review to ensure quality and accuracy of the data.
- Sharing timely feedback to avoid the commonly occurring errors
- Sharing weekly dashboard to furnish the pain points and sharing improvement areas
- Regular 1-0-1 discussions with the L1/L2 for the incidents/SR/calls audited identifying training needs
- Publishing stats to the engineers regularly and ensuring timely feedback is given
- Ageing ticket review and analysis to share process improvement ideas and suggestions
- Makes process recommendations for improvements and service enhancements
- Share training needs for L1 as per the audits done
- Conducting communication/process training as and when there is a need
- Conduct regular team huddles and share important information with respect to process/procedures
- Audit/review incidents/SR/Calls for the users who give a D-Sat survey and maintain the database for findings process gaps/improvement ideas
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with hands on experience on audit/feedback mechanism
- Sound knowledge of ITIL Methodologies & best practices
- Strong customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Visio, etc.
- Technical knowledge of Windows OS – various versions, O365, Active Directory, Citric, VMWare, basic Networking knowledge
- Hands on experience of working on ITSM tools like – ManageEngine, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, etc.
- Excellent training, coaching and mentoring skills
- Quick learner and understand the nitty-gritties of a complex working structure
- Good interpersonal skills, time management and detail oriented
- Ability to identify process gaps and suggest improvements
How to Apply for Mindtree Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply Mindtree Recruitment 2021 online by ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here