Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Manager – Mechanical Maintenance | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production Engineering | Across India
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021: Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M) is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India. In 2015, Mahindra & Mahindra was recognized as the Best Company for CSR in India in a study by the Economic Times. In 2014, Mahindra featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world’s largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value. The Mahindra Group also received the Financial Times ‘Boldness in Business’ Award in the ‘Emerging Markets’ category in 2013.
Company Website: www.mahindra.com
Positions: Assistant Manager – Mechanical Maintenance
Industry Type: Iron and Steel
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Production Engineering.
- Planning & Execution of maintenance activities like Breakdown Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Condition based monitoring, etc.
- Should have knowledge conveyor system, shuttling system & EDDY current dynamometers
- Breakdown maintenance activity of mechanical and CNC equipments, Spindles assemblies , hydraulic press, servo system
- Knowledge of transducers like smoke detectors, temperature sensors, flow meters, SFC meters & its calibration, etc.
- Brief knowledge of testing cycle of engine is desirable
- Knowledge of mechanical drives & bearings and Material Handling equipments
- Knowledge of water & fuel conditioning system and heat exchangers
- Peripheral Knowledge of ISAYS software used in testing
- Should have thorough knowledge of Hydraulics, Pneumatics & its application
- Knowledge of systems like MFMEA, MTTR Calculation, MTBF Calculation, etc.
- Knowledge of enablers likes TPM, 5S, Ergonomics, etc.
- Should have Knowledge of spare parts planning, procuring & inventory control
- Implementation of RCM study for critical machines
- Calibration of mechanical gauzes, tool and transducer..
- Monitoring of safety hazard and closing of observation.
How to Apply for Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired