Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Web Developer Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics; MCA | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Lenovo India
Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2021: Lenovo is a US $50 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Lenovo is a Chinese multinational technology company with headquarters in Beijing, China and Morrisville, North Carolina. It designs, develops, manufactures and sells personal computers, tablet computers, smartphones, workstations, servers, electronic storage devices, IT management software, and smart televisions. Since 2013, Lenovo is the world’s largest personal computer vendor by unit sales.
Lenovo entered the smartphone market in 2012 and quickly became the largest vendor of smartphones in Mainland China. Entry into the smartphone market was paired with a change of strategy from “the one-size-fits-all” to a diverse portfolio of devices.
Company Website: www.lenovo.com
Positions: Web Developer Intern
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering
- 2021/ 2022 Batch
- One year onsite training for the position of web developer intern
- Working closely with Lenovo.com web team on Hybris and Drupal CMS.
- The individual will be trained in the platforms and core web technologies.
- Site hygiene and QA will be primary responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge of web development skills.
- Computer Science student preferred with good communication skills.
How to Apply for Lenovo Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply the position online by following links.