KONE Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Chennai
KONE Recruitment 2021: KONE founded in 1910 and headquartered in Espoo near Helsinki, Finland, is an international engineering and service company employing over 60,000 personnel across 60 countries worldwide. In addition, Kone builds and services moving walkways, automatic doors and gates, escalators and elevators. The company provides local service for builders, developers, building owners, designers and architects in 1,000 offices in over 50 countries.
In 2019, KONE had annual net sales of EUR 10 billion and at the end of the year approximately 60,000 employees. KONE class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd. in Finland. We operate in more than 60 countries around the world, serving approximately 500,000 customers. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, We have eight global R&D centers and seven global productions sites.
Company Website: www.kone.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for KONE Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering with 70% and above in academics
- Hiring Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Work/ Design experience in Variable Frequency drives for Synchronous Motors, power electronics components selection, testing skills etc are prerequisites.
- In addition general Research and Development process experience is needed.
- Should be familiar with Indian and International Codes and Standards related to general Electrical components, Switchgear, Drives, Motors.
- Hands on experience in using standard measuring tools for Electrical parameters like Voltage , Current, Harmonics, etc.,
- Power Electronics Hardware knowledge would be an added advantage
How to Apply for KONE Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode as soon as possible on below link.
Apply Link: Click Here