HSBC Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Java Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Hyderabad
HSBC Recruitment 2023: HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company, tracing its origin to a hong in Hong Kong. It is the world’s seventh largest bank by total assets and the largest in Europe with total assets of US$2.374 trillion (as of December 2016). It was established in its present form in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company.
HSBC has around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America and South America, and around 38 million customers. As of 2014, it was the world’s sixth-largest public company, according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.
Company Website: www.hsbc.com
Positions: Java Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for HSBC Recruitment 2023:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of a Consultant Specialist:
In this role, you will:
- Carry out tasks including Understanding requirements, do analysis, Design, coding and debug.
- Lead technical solutions for products
- Communication with multiple stakeholders
- Be helping the team with design, reviews, integration with various hosts, and Production releases.
- Work experience on project development using Java / J2EE, Spring, AWS services.
- Good understanding of API and Microservices
- Knowledge or experience of working in Agile methodology
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle database and sql queries, JPA etc
- Cloud – experience on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3
- in a cloud environment, such as, GitHub,,, Maven, and Sonar Qube etc
- Should be able to lead the integrations with different systems both technically and functionally
- Should be able to guide team members in all technical aspects and security tool adoption
- Analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and have very good communication skills
- Exposure to the insurance domain is a must.
- Should be able to multitask handling projects running across multiple markets
- Flexible in timings and should be able to lead on deployment activities
- Should be able to quickly learn and understand different frameworks. Be able to migrate the APIs from one platform to other platform and guide the team members accordingly.
How to Apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode on ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here