Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023 | Entry Level | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE; B.Sc | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Pune
Honeywell Recruitment 2023: Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that makes a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
The company operates four business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Home and Building Technologies (HBT), Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS), and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.
Company Website: www.honeywell.com
Positions: System Engineer I
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Honeywell Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a technical discipline such as the sciences, technology, engineering or mathematics
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell [SBG]. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle from the front end of business development through product end of life.
- Requirements analysis
- Requirements decomposition
- Systems design
- Model based development system design
- Systems integration
- Systems validation & verification
- Customer interaction
- Project oversight
- Project coordination
- Budget/ Schedule responsibility
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- Familiarity with an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
How to Apply for Honeywell Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here