GRSE Recruitment 2018 | www.grse.in | Trainee Marine Engineer | 50 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Kolkata | Last Date: 15th September 2018
Company: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE)
GRSE is a Shipbuilding Company in India under the administrative control of the MOD and primarily adhere to the Shipbuilding Requirements of the Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard. In addition to GRSE’s Warship Building Capabilities, it is engaged in Engineering and Engine production activities.
As a part of GRSE’s Engineering Division, it manufactures Deck Machinery Items, Pre-Fabricated Portable Steel Bridges and Marine Pumps. GRSE’s Shipbuilding Division contributes a significant majority of it’s revenue from operations. GRSE had derived 81.23%, 75.10%, 79.09% and 83.33% of it’s Gross Revenue from operations in 30 Sep 17, Fiscals 2017, 2016 and 2015 respectively from it’s Shipbuilding Division.
Company Website: www.grse.in
Positions: Trainee Marine Engineer
Total Vacancies: 50
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Kolkata
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical & Automation Engineering/Naval Architecture from college approved by AICTE/UGC with minimum 50% marks in final year of engineering. (Sandwich Courses are not acceptable)
- The candidate should have minimum 50% of marks in English in any of the following
Note: As per guideline of D. G. Shipping, candidates having degree in “Mechanical & Automation Engineering” shall have to be passed the Heat Engines (written paper) for Marine Engineer Officer (MEO) Class IV Part A, conducted by MMD(s), after successful completion of the TME/GME course at GRSE. Upon passing the examination, candidates will be exempted from MEO Class IV Part-A. Subsequently the candidates may appear for Thermodynamics & Heat Transmission(written paper) for MEO Class II Part A in due course.
Age limit: 28 years as on 01.09.2018 (Relaxation as per government policy)
TME/ GME Training – Course details:
- Course Duration: One year
- Training Fee: Rs.1,82,000/- for others & Rs.1,72,900/- for SC/ST candidates
- Date of commencement of Training: 1st week of October 2018.
- The course is approved by The Director General of Shipping, Mumbai, Govt. of India.
Candidates will be called for admission/verification of original documents based on merit list prepared as per the marks obtained in final year (i.e. average of 7th & 8th semester) of engineering degree, subject to fulfilment of other eligibility criteria.
Application fee: Rs.1,000/- (Application fee is exempted for SC/ST candidates)
Mode of payment: Demand Draft in favour of “Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd., payable at Kolkata
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 15th September 2018.
5, R. N. Tagore Road,
(Near Dunlop Bridge)
- Nationality proof.
- 10th std. mark sheet & certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
- 12th std./I.Sc, Diploma mark sheet(s) & certificate (for parallel entry candidates).
- B.E./B.Tech. consolidated mark sheet/mark sheets of all semester.
- B.E./B.Tech. Final/Provisional degree certificate from college/university.
- Bonafide & AICTE/UGC approval letter from college with approval No. & date, as per the format attached below.
- SC/ST certificate, if applicable.
- Application fee through Demand Draft
For More details & Application Form: Link Expired