GE Renewable Energy Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Edison Engineering Development Program – EEDP | ME/ M.Tech – Civil/ Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Controls Systems | Bangalore
Company: GE Renewable Energy Renewable Energy
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Positions: Edison Engineer
Salary: INR. 8,25 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
- Master’s Degree in Civil or Mechanical or Aerospace or Electrical or Electronics or Controls Systems or Equivalent from a Premier Institute
- Strong dedication to a career in technology and a passion for engineering
- Demonstrated an analytic approach to problem solving, learning agility
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate technical problems in clear and simple terms
- Strong team skills with demonstrated and dedicated leadership skills
Edison Engineering Development Program – EEDP
- The Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) is a GE Corporate entry-level program providing real world and classroom technical training to promising early career engineers.
- 24-month program of 3 assignment rotations with one or more Global Research Technology Organizations. Rotations may also be at one of the co-located GE Engineering business units
- Technically driven projects reflecting GE business and priorities, with defined goals, reviews and deliverables
- Technical problem-solving skills developed via advanced engineering coursework, formal reports and presentations to senior leadership
- Business skills developed via corporate leadership courses
We are looking for highly motivated individuals for our Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) to conduct applied research in the technology areas to develop the technology pipeline for our Aviation, Healthcare and Power businesses. Individuals with a Master Degree and up to three years of work experience are eligible to apply.
Application Link: Link Expired