GE Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | 2016 & 2017 Batch | Bangalore | May 2018
Company: GE India Industrial Pvt Ltd
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare is an American pharmaceutical company and medical equipment manufacturer. It is a subsidiary of General Electric (GE). The company provides medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance solutions services.
Company Website: www.ge.com/in
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Potential candidates should have strong academics with a minimum of 65% or an equivalent CGPA in BE/ B.Tech in disciplines such as Electrical Engineering or equivalent from top tier Engineering institutes
- Fundamentals of board design/ embedded software/ component selection/power module design etc
As an intern in Maternal Infant Care Install Base (MIC IB), the candidate should be working with technology experts to prototype and develop the hardware features for Maternal Fetal Care and warmer/Incubator Products.
- Responsible for design and development hardware feature. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or Project Leaders. Starting with limited guidance and beginning to work independently.
- Candidate should own the allocated project and ensure designs are on schedule with high quality and reliability.
- Responsible for complete documentation package including Design, assembly drawings and prototyping.
Apply Link: Link Expired