Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Management Trainee | MBA | 2019 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
Ericsson Recruitment 2023: Ericsson is a Swedish multinational provider of communication technology and services. The company’s offerings comprise services, software and infrastructure in information and communications technology for telecom operators and other industries, including traditional telecommunications as well as Internet Protocol (IP) networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support services, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation.
Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Company Website: www.ericsson.com
Positions: Management Trainee – People Business Partner
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Ericsson Recruitment 2023:
- The Ideal Candidate will have 0 – 3 Year experience in a Generalist HR Environment.
- MBA (HR) or a Postgraduate Degree (in HR) from a recognized best-in-class institute.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Exceptional project and process management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
Working in our People team (Human Resources), you will have a meaningful role empowering our colleagues to be the one who did, enabling our company vision and You will achieve this by having a deep understanding of local industry and trends, maintaining industrial and employee relations, implementing HR processes, tools, programs, practices, people strategies and solutions, maintaining compliance and advising and supporting Line Mangers and other PBP on people related challenges. Facilitate local execution of organizational change initiatives and programs!
You will be responsible for:
- Strategic Partner: Serve as a key member and provide HR leadership and direction for the business units in the area of strategic HR planning and operations. Support staff that provide a broad range of HR consultation, solutions and services to the business. Interact with and influence senior most leaders of Ericsson (Service Delivery Unit) on local context and needs.
- Organizational Development: Analyze and provide advice on the business- current organizational state and future requirements. Demonstrate a detailed understanding of strategies, of the competitive landscape, and of current and potential future business challenges in India. Design and implement solutions to meet business needs.
- Workforce Planning: Identification and analysis of resolving mix of experience, knowledge, and skills are required and then sequence the steps to get the right number of the right people in the right place at the right time. Build out the HR function in alignment with the company’s high growth levels, crafting a balanced structure.
- Employee Engagement: Along with the company’s strategic imperatives and values, create a collaborative workforce in India based on shared goals and accountability. Provide opportunity for all associates, effective leadership and a fair and consistent workplace.
- Organizational Planning: Lead talent reviews for business unit in India in order to identify top talent and organizational planning strategies. Create and implement retention strategies to minimize unwanted attrition, particularly in critical roles, specialty skills, and in highly driven critical marketplaces.
- Compensation and Benefits: Drive annual salary, bonus/commission, and equity planning process with the business leadership, ensuring the highest performers are compensated in line with their business impact and contributions. Provide ongoing compensation analyses for India and recommend market adjustments as needed to ensure top talent is retained.
- Change Management: To accelerate growth, lead change in each business unit to influence organizational culture. Implement change programs as business needs instruct.
- Employee Relations: Minimize risk to organization by ensuring issues are investigated and addressed in a timely, cost-efficient manner. Collaborate with legal and outside counsel as needed to address sophisticated or highly critical issues
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here