Caterpillar Recruitment 2018 | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2013-2016 Batch | Chennai | October 2018
Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Thiruvallur, Tamil Nadu
Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical skills
Sustainment Engineering spans multiple technical areas such as engineering and logistics investigations/analyses to ensure continued supply and maintenance of a parts with managed (i.e., known) risk.
The Sustainment Engineer is responsible for planning and development-cycle of creative and cost-effective life-extension solutions to assure source of supply. The life-extension solution may encompass designing out end-of-life/obsolete piece parts, re-design of components to extend the life of legacy system, supplier selection & re-sourcing, and may involve defining repair options of older parts.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Begin partnering with and providing technical guidance within and between teams
- Gather relevant information, compare and contrast data, identify relationships and predict performance
- Evaluate new products, processes, or systems
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Contribute to the design of new products and processes
- Perform product and process maintenance
Last Date to Apply: Link Expired