BSNL Recruitment 2019 | www.bsnl.co.in | Freshers | Management Trainee | 300 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom; MBA | Across India | Last Date: 26th January 2019
Company: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (abbreviated BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1 October 2000 on a going concern basis.
It is the largest provider of fixed telephony, largest broadband services provider with more than 60% Market share, and fifth largest mobile telephony provider in India.
Company Website: www.bsnl.co.in
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is inviting online applications for the 300 Posts of Management Trainee (Telecom Operations) Across India.
Positions: Management Trainee (MT) – Telecom Operations
No of Vacancies: 300 Posts
- External candidates (Open Market) – 150 Posts
- Internal candidates – 150 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/- Month
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT & Electrical with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) and should have completed the course on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law. PLUS
- MBA or M.Tech. (on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law).
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years as on 1st August 2019
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 15 years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- 13 years for OBC-PWD candidates
- 10 years for OC-PWD candidates
- 5 years for BSNL employees
- Others as per Govt rules.
- The candidates shall have to undergo an Assessment Process (Online) comprising management aptitude, cognitive & technical knowledge sections.
- All candidates appearing in the “On-line Assessment Process” shall be given a score based on their performance in the “On-line Assessment Process”.
- Candidates will be shortlisted from “On-line Assessment Process” Qualified Candidates’ and merit list will be prepared.
- Based on number of posts and order in merit list, the candidates shall be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion and Interview.
Scheme of On-line Assessment Process:
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 40% for General candidates
- 36% for OBC candidates
- 33% for SC/ST candidates.
- Rs. 2,200/- for OC/OBC candidates
- Rs. 1,100/-for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online from 26th December 2018 to 26th January 2019.
For More Information: Link Expired
Apply Link: Link Expired