Biesse Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2017, 2018, 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering | Bangalore | Walk-In Date: 10th to 12th February 2020
Company: Biesse Group
The Biesse Group was set up in 1969 and from the very start projected an innovative image among companies producing machinery for modular furniture manufacturing.
Biesse India, a part of Biesse S.p.A Italy, produces woodworking machinery in its plant in Bangalore. It has been set up to serve India as well as Asia Pacific region and North America with all the products, the services and know-how of the parent company using the best technology and human resources available in India.
Company Website: http://www.biesse.com/in/
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Experience: 0 – 2 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
- Experience in handling electro-mechanical test equipment & systems.
- Experience in electrical / mechanical assembly of CNC machines.
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guides.
- Ability to read and understand measurement gauges.
- Good track record of performance, grasping and attitude
- Knowledge of electrical repair practices and cutting tool applications.
- Able to communicate in English – Oral & Written.
- Familiarity with operating of CNC equipment is an added advantage.
- Experience with modeling, sketching or programming within CAD/CAM applications is an added advantage.
- High level of quality, 5S and safety orientation.
- High level of self motivation and ability to work independently.
Walk-In Date: 10th, 11th, 12th February 2020
Walk-In Time: 10 AM
Survey No.28/1 and 28/2
Nagarur Village, Huskur Road,
Bangalore, Taluk, – 562123
Source Link: Link Expired