Yokogawa Recruitment 2017 | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Instrumentation Engineering | Bangalore | April 2017
Company: Yokogawa India Limited
Yokogawa’s global network of 88 companies spans over a total of 55 countries. Founded in 1915, the US$4 billion company conducts cutting-edge research and innovation. Yokogawa is engaged in industrial automation and control, test and measurement, and other business segments.
Yokogawa contributes to safe and sustainable production and manufacturing over a wide range of industries including oil and gas, chemicals, power, water, iron and steel, pulp and paper, pharmaceuticals, and food.
Company Website: www.yokogawa.com
Positions: System Engineer
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Instrumentation Engineering
- Exposure to application engineering(coding)
- Study of engineering documents (P&ID, control narratives)
- Understanding requirement
- Preparing of functional design specifications
- HMI Design
- Detail implementation and integrated testing.
- Candidate with exposure to technologies such as foundation field bus, Profibus, OPC, Third party system serial interface are preferred.
- Commissioning of DCS/PLC for process industries (refineries/ petro chemicals/ oil & gas/power/ chemicals/ cement/ pharmaceuticals) will be an added advantage.
Apply Link: Closed