Wipro WILP 2022 | Invited Applications From Freshers for Work Integrated Learning Program | 2021/ 2022 Batch | B.Sc/ BCA | Across India | Last Date: 31st August 2022
Company: Wipro WILP 2022
Wipro WILP 2022:- Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
About the Test:
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Test Name: Work Integrated Learning Program 2022
Job Location: Wipro branches across all over India
1st year: 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd year: 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
3rd year: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year : 23,000
Service Agreement: On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro WILP 2022:
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Year of passing: 2021 or 2022 Only
Selection Process for Wipro WILP 2022:
Eligible aspirants must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Business Discussion Round
- Online assessment will be informed via registered email later. For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to email@example.com using the subject line ‘WILP – 2022’, the same will be responded within 3 working days.
- M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro.
- Group Life Insurance of INR 14 Lakhs p.a
- Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 lakhs p.a
How To Apply for Wipro WILP 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online through the following link on or before 31st August 2022.