Wipro Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Testing Engineer | 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT, EEE, ECE; B.Sc/ BCA | Bangalore | February 2019
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Position: Test Engineer Embedded
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Locations: Bangalore
Salary: 3 LPA to 4.5 LPA
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT, EEE, ECE; B.Sc/ BCA
- Performs SQA reviews, collate onshore and offshore review observations and shares with functional teams for necessary closure of observations and correction of documents.
- Coordinates with SQA Lead in completion of planned/allocated SQA reviews of project documents that are required to be delivered.
- Prepares necessary checklists and other documents that are required to the team.
- Conducts meetings with various functional teams for clarifying any understanding for the review observations provided.
- Participates in all status review meetings and provides status of SQA review activities to all relevant stakeholders.
- Perform process adherence assessments & phased exit reviews are conducted as per SQA guidelines and procedures
- Co-ordinate with Functional and Business leads for follow up and closure of review comments
- Certification required: Any quality engineering certification (ASQ, QAI) , any Agile Certification
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Click Here (only Registration form opens in Mobile)