Volvo Recruitment 2022 | Graduate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ Mech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Recruitment 2022:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer
Salary: INR 7.5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Volvo Recruitment 2022:
- BE / B.Tech any streams
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 Pass out batch
- 65% throughout the entire academics with no active backlogs
We are searching for a dependable Associate Engineer to join our capable team. The Associate Engineer will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports. You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with innovative ideas. To be successful an Associate Engineer, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning. Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with teams outside of their area of specialization.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
How to Apply for Volvo Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired