Volvo Recruitment 2020 | Associate System Verification Engineer | 2016, 2017, 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Automotive/ Electrical/ Mechatronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Associate System Verification Engineer
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics/ Automotive) or equivalent professional experience
- Analyze and review design specifications in order to update existing test cases and/or to create new
- Based on the analysis request proper test environment (test object, test equipment, simulation models, test data, etc.)
- Provide input based on analysis results to the design team
- Prepare necessary TechTool / Diagnostics Content upgrades for system under test (SUT) before execution
- Independently execute tests of TechTool and diagnostics solution in our test environments (trucks, rigs, simulation models, etc.)
- Report the results in a clear and traceable way through the internal tools and give retrospective inputs to the Test Manager.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the test effort and based on that propose and drive improvements to the test process
Application Link: Link Expired