Volvo Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Graduate Apprentice Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE/ AE/ ME/ PE | 2022 and 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Volvo Group
Volvo Off Campus Drive:- The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion, and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Duration: 1 year
Stipend: INR 22,000 PM
Eligibility Criteria for Volvo Off Campus Drive:
- BE/ B.Tech ( Computer Science, Information Technology, Automobile, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Embedded Engineering, Electric Vehicle, Industrial Engineering, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Production Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering)
- 65% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- Year of pass out – 2022/ 2023
The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme is one of the flagship programs of the Government of India for Skilling Indian Youth in Trade disciplines. The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 amended in 1973; Volvo Group offers Graduate, practical, hands-on On-the-Job-Training (OJT) based skilling opportunities with a duration of 1 year.
What you will get?
- You will be engaged with qualified training managers to impart knowledge transfer and mentorship.
- You will be learning the latest applications, processes, and methodologies in your respective fields of work.
- This also acts as a transition phase for a school/college student from a classroom to a working background.
- You will also learn soft skills, work culture, ethics and organizational behaviour while undergoing training
- This enables you to enhance your skills and upgrade your professional skills
- The period of training is for 1 year and can be undertaken by recent graduates holders in order to transition from academic to professional work environment based on the requirements
- You are paid a stipend during the training period.
- There is no guarantee of employment after completion of training as an apprentice.
How to Apply for Volvo Off Campus Drive?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here