Vestas Recruitment 2021 | Siting Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Recruitment 2021: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Siting Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace engineering is desired
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in engineering with background in wind resource assessment- sales support
- Fluent and clear in written and spoken English
- Added advantage – Certification in different levels of foreign languages like German, Spanish, Danish and Chinese
- Experience with industry specific software applications such as WAsP, windPRO highly desired
- This is your opportunity to work with a global specialist who will offer industry coordinating training and technology within a flexible working environment.
- You will be responsible from Wind & Site supporting the value engineering phase in the sales process. Your focus will be on the value adding high quality statistical analysis as well as project layout design, load assessments, and associated customer support. The main location is in Chennai, India.
- Perform wind and site statistical modelling and analyses, including perseverance of wind resource and site characteristics
- Develop wind turbine site layouts and optimize turbine configurations based on conformance with standards, power production, and construction considerations
- Verify wind turbine design life estimation via load calculations
- Maintain sales and project processes involving technical and commercial responses to customers, consultants and colleagues
- Critical thinking mind set
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive situation and multi-task in a growing/deadline oriented environment
- Good organizational skills, ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated flexibility working in a innovative and changing organization
- Work in a structured and systematic way and have a consistent attention to detail, enabling you to meet deadline
- Willing to work under different time shifts
- Exposure to different cultures across Globe
Apply Link: Job Expired