Vestas Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Production | 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Recruitment 2021: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Vestas Recruitment 2021:
- The ideal candidate should have a solid technical education
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical/Production Engineering graduated in 2021
- COO Engineering Services is an engineering hub in Assembly, Generator, Towers and Controls manufacturing value chain with expertise in engineering data analysis, technical documentation, product/ process quality control, business process, tooling design, test systems, Enterprise Asset Management and Engineering change Management which would support Vestas global strategies through process optimization, production support, test validation, cost control and E2E change management.
- We impose innovative & creative solutions and propel continuous improvement culture to make Vestas vision come true.
- We always thrive to provide efficient, prompt and timely action to achieve growth and create value. Together we collaborate and commit to build a sustainable tomorrow. This role is part of Manufacturing Engineering and Technical support department. (EAM team).
- As a graduate engineer, Support in implementation of Enterprise Asset Management system in New factories.
- Evaluate the machine/ production data related to down time, labour hours and provide intelligence to factory on place to focus.
- Understand the concept of root cause analysis and support in implementing corrective actions.
- Work in maintaining work orders, ensure completeness in tools, assets’ master data in Infor EAM.
- Learn and support in evaluating the machine efficiency & productivity of factories.
- Provide the KPI reports to factories on a weekly basis.
- Gather necessary engineering or technical documents, specifications, drawings & calibration reports to systematize.
- Read, understand basic Engineering drawings.
- Microsoft Project, Excel & Power point (added advantage for reporting).
- Communicate with conviction, impact and respect with a range of both internal and external stakeholder.
- Eagerness to learn new things/ concepts/ tasks.
- Have a focused attitude and high degree of flexibility.
- Interest in exploring digitalization through PowerBI/ Simple automations and queries.
How to Apply for Vestas Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired