Vestas Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Recruitment 2021: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Vestas Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- COO Engineering Services is an Engineering Hub in Assembly, Generator, Towers and Converters & Controls manufacturing value chain. We impose innovative & creative solutions and propel continuous improvement culture to make Vestas vision come true. We directly contribute to Vestas’ Must-win Battles and COO strategic priorities.
- We remain important to Vestas’ future achievement and day-to-day operational execution. Our expertise in engineering data analysis, technical documentation, product/ process quality control, business process, tooling design, test systems, Enterprise Asset Management offers ample support to Vestas’ global strategies through process optimization, production support, test validation and cost control.
- This role is part of Test and tools – Electrical and Software Unit. Test & Tools is globally responsible for developing test equipment for Vestas manufacturing sites. We develop high-end test solutions for Vestas products. For example, switchboards, converter systems, hydraulic systems, generators etc. We work closely together with our internal customers and Vestas Technology R&D..
- Design and engineering of Test equipment according to the requirements.
- Development of test programs – You will have an extensive introduction to our programming tool
- Commissioning and troubleshooting of test equipment at our factories
- Providing technical support for the test equipment across Vestas factories worldwide will be part of the job
- Create documentation and user manuals according to relevant standards, legislation and internal requirement.
- Perform the necessary electrical calculations to ensure the correct electrical design
- Aptitude towards learning Electrical Design, Control and test concepts, programming and automation
- Broad Knowledge in Engineering Basics.
- Knowledge of Wind turbines
How to Apply for Vestas Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here