Vestas Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Recruitment 2021: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Vestas Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Mechatronics
- Parts & MDM Support Under Service Product Lifecycle management is responsible for supervising the complete lifecycle of the parts and Technical specs used in Wind turbines, which are maintained via enthusiastic service contracts
- Moreover the department enables geographically-dispersed, multi-disciplinary, teams to strategically collaborate with partners and customers using trusted, up-to-date product information.
- The department is responsible for delivering supply chain agility, business continuity solutions, data governance and traceability provided by the department enables Vestas as an Organization to propel down costs, accelerate time to market, and deliver the highest levels of quality and compliance on the parts and technical specifications.
- The main function areas of the department pertains to BOM management, Change and configuration management, Product Data & Variability Management, Service Process Management , Project and design Collaboration , Governance and Workflow.
- Case handle Change Notices in PTC Windchill
- Create material numbers and specifications as per Vestas Standards and Customer requirements in PTC Windchill
- Materials Extension and SAP master data update in SAP ECC 6.0
- Change Request execution in PTC Windchill
- Work as an Interface between Technical Leads and Customers to implement Technical Solutions in PTC Windchill and SAP
- Understand Material Specification and Technical Data sheets and use the data for Materials Creation
- Participate in Daily stand up calls and report the current KPI’s and Status for assigned cases
- Monitor and report lead time delays and issues for the critical cases to the leads
- Believe in our values of Collaboration, Simplicity and Accountability
- High level of motivation and are able to question the existing while maintaining operation
- Customer-oriented and have the ability to understand the complete business value chain
- Finding it exciting and interesting to work with other people in a large organization
- Capable of building up an intensive network across cultures and time zones
- Profound communication and presentation skills
- Focus on processes and like to get things structured
- Being innovative and getting things done
- Working separately considering value chain collaboration and teamwork
- Experience in change management
How to Apply for Vestas Recruitment 2021?
Interest and desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.