Vestas Recruitment 2021 | Engineer – TSPQ | BE/ B.Tech – Production/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Electrical/ Mechatronics Engineering | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Recruitment 2021: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Engineer – TSPQ
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Vestas Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or production or manufacturing or mechatronics or electrical engineering
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in Manufacturing/ production engineering/production documentation/quality engineering in OEM from heavy industry/automobile industry/energy sectors
- Tooling team is part of COO Engineering services department. This department has expertise in Engineering data analysis, Technical documentation, Product/ Process Quality control, Business Process, Tooling design, Test systems, Enterprise Asset Management, ERP solutions and Project management, would support Vestas global strategies through process optimization, production support, test validation, cost control and E2E Project Management.
- The tooling design team is responsible for developing and maintaining concepts, processes and tools for Manufacturing & Production of wind turbine components/assembly.
- We impose creative solutions and promote continuous improvement culture to make Vestas vision come true. This role is part of Technical support and Production quality team.
- As an Engineer you will act as process responsible/ technical lead and work in a cross functional team. You will have to define the improvements and changes in process area and will be responsible to set standard in the way root cause analysis is carried out in factory and the way improvements are implemented in the factory
- Ensure that products and processes comply with specifications. Ensure that quality system & QDA system comply with requirements. Influence any process that affects quality within the factory and advance for, facilitate and support quality improvements
- You will be a part of the Technical Support and Production Quality team and report directly to the Manager, TS & PQ team
- Responsible for a systematic approach to problem solving by applying tools as 8D, DMAIC/Six Sigma, 5×Why, PFMEA, PDCA, etc., where reporting is a central part of the daily work
- Responsible for performance analysis, identifying and implementing improvement idea by using lean Manufacturing tools to improve the Process area performance together with the matrix team
- Product NC handling (Accountable for Q tools/ quality documents in process)
- Contribute to improving product quality performance (CTQ)
- Maintain and optimize QDA & NC system
- Continue to improve quality (Accountable for process quality indicators’ performance and analysis)
- Technical support for internal and external Non-Conformity quality handling
- Read, understand and communicate Engineering drawings and Technical specifications
- Process & Product expertise
- Production documentation and Coordinating Quality Improvements
- Project Management experience. (Small or medium scale projects)
- Q-System & Awareness
- Microsoft Project, Excel & Power point (for reporting)
- Communicate with conviction, impact and respect
- Experience in a customer-facing position for example customer service or technical support
- Familiarity with wind turbines or rotating machinery, plant, processes or systems would be (Ideally in the energy market for example within the power generation or the oil & gas sectors)
- Lean Manufacturing methodologies
How to Apply for Vestas Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired