Vestas Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mech | Chennai
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Assist the team to Maintain and provide life-cycle support to existing products following principles of the Vestas Engineering Change Management (ECM) process. Examples are cost-out initiatives and product optimizations.
- Assist the team in Support our Sales Business by handling RNSP (Request of Non-Standard Product) activities.
- Assist the team in Support global localization and local content projects.
- Assist the team in Provide general business support to internal stakeholders such as Global Sourcing, Manufacturing, and the Service organization.
- Assist the team to Support Post Production issues, design changes & implementation, Business Activities, Non-Conformity reports.
- Support, build a dashboard in Jira software & maintaining the reports.
- Experience of less than 1 year in Design and Development within Wind Turbine, Aerospace, or Heavy Industries or any Product Development
- Profound knowledge in calculation tools, FEA basics, MS office Experience, Excel VBA programming.
- Good understanding of product development processes.
- Exposure in CAD-/PLM/PDM systems such as Pro E, PDM-Link, and SAP.
- Dynamic, Self Motivated, Good Communication skills (spoken and written) required
Apply Link: Click Here