Vestas Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Programme | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MBA | 2023 Batch | Aarhus, Delhi, Chennai, Manila, Hamburg, Porto
Company: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Vestas Off Campus Drive 2023: Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Positions: Graduate Programme
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Delhi, Aarhus, Chennai, Manila, Hamburg, Porto, Lem
Eligibility Criteria for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Hold or will complete by September 2023 a relevant master’s or bachelor’s degree from a university with limited full-time work experience after graduation. We are open to various educational backgrounds
- Have a solid grasp of business concepts
- Have an international mindset and preferably lived or studied abroad
- Possess a valid visa/ work permit in the country you are applying for
- Be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
Our Graduate Programme is a two-year international programme where you will have the opportunity to experience working in two different areas and locations of our organization. During the two years, you will gain a thorough understanding of our purpose, values, and culture and embark on an exciting global career with a strong focus on both your personal and professional development. You will receive tasks with a progressive increase in complexity and responsibility.
In the Innovation & Digital track, you will gain insight to how future sustainable energy solutions come to life and how new ideas and improvements are brought into existing technologies. In this track, you will work with innovative and transformational projects, ensuring Vestas remains competitive and continues to develop and optimise cutting-edge technologies and digital solutions. This includes optimizing for both our products and for our people.
- Digital Customer Channels (Aarhus (DK), Manila (PH), Chennai (IN))
- Cyber Sustainability (Aarhus (DK), Manila (PH), Chennai (IN))
- Enterprice Architecture (Aarhus (DK), Manila (PH), Chennai (IN))
- Digital Solutions, Business Transformation (Aarhus (DK), Manila (PH), Chennai (IN))
- R&D Blades (Lem, DK)
- Product Market Strategy north central Europe (Hamburg, DE)
- R&D Applications, Control & Electronics (Porto, PT)
- R&D Aerodynamic & Mechanical (Porto, PT)
- R&D Product Solutions & Integration (Aarhus, DK)
- Have good methodological and communication skills
- Demonstrate fast-track learning ability and the openness to learn from others
- Are professional and handle ambiguity well
- Strive to improve and simplify our work and our solutions for the benefit of our customers
- Have an inclusive and global mindset
How to Apply for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here